Tuesday, May 6, 2008

...a song maybe??..comment ya?

well..i wrote this last year..but its gone through numerous edits..so yea..here's how it goes..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Took from me all that I had
With my soul and spirit dead
Killing everything in me
Name me one reason to believe

Now to drive away the pain
I'll destroy all that I disdain
I'll become what I despise
Living someone elses life

Chorus:

Don't ever back down
Don't ever turn around
My end has come
So now I come for you
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now obsession rules my mind
This commotion makes me blind
Searching out who ever runs
Or has stolen away my life

But i've already said
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chorus:
Don't ever back down
Don't ever turn around
My end has come
So I come for you
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
]Scream-Solo[
AHHHHH

You trip on everything
I'll take your entire breath
I can't feel anything
I live to see you to your death

Your heart will bleed
A death not fast nor quick
Through your tortured carapace
Cuz I'll never back down
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chorus:
Don't ever back down
Don't ever turn around
My end has come
So now I come for you

(Don't back down)

I'll drive you down
I'll beat you into the ground
My end has come
So now I come for you

DON'T BACK DOWN!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its a modification of a song from the Punisher soundtrack..i modified quite a bit....
let me know what u tink..the only thing which i left is the chorus..cuz its perfect jus as it is!!
its an Alternative Metal song..so yea..there is a scream solo..
comment please..i wanna know ur thoughts!!

Adapted from : The End Has Come - Ben Moody - The Punisher Soundtrack

........................................................................................................................................................................

1 comment:

Walltalker said...

Hahaha, hmmmmm i'm not into metal though there are one or two metal bands that i like haha but i do know a thing or two about music.....

You worked out a tune for it already???? Try playing the basic tune out and recording it. Or is the tune similar to the original song?... But the lyrics sound violent, is that the major theme for the song??? Anger and vengeance???