Thursday, May 29, 2008

...cant believe it....

...never saw myself as that kind of person...destroyed everything...im not a person...
im a monster...the one person who kept me going no matter what...and i ended even that...
i dont know what to do...sorry is not enough...how could i be so blinded...is this what a mortal sin feels like...how do i atone for it...

im sorry...so so sorry...i cant think of any way to make it up to you...ive broken everything that
meant the world to me..took advantage of what i never should have...i dont know what to do...
i dont know what to say...sorry bout the things ive done...i cant turn back time...i cant rewind the clock..what can i do to make it up to you...im so sorry...please forgive me...i do not deserve one bit of it...ive broken everyting...tears flow down...tears i thought id never shed...but i dont even deserve remorse...id give anything to take away what ive done...please...find it in your heart to forgive me...this friendship is wonderful...but ive soiled it...

so im sorry...so very sorry...if i ever get forgiveness...i will never let sin rule me again...


...please...forgive me...

No comments: