Friday, May 30, 2008

...ive crossed out myself...i wish for your answer...ive turned myself inside out...i thank you for your heart felt nudge!!

..im sure you have bled before..but hav u ever cried out blood tears??...
yeap...bout 12 hours ago..i teared blood from my eyes..never felt so..weird..
went n check on the net..it seems to be a natural phenomenon when a blood vessel near the eye
sockets contract...it happens either due to impact or overdose of pressure..n sumtimes..
just sumtimes..it happens randomly..

dont know the actual cause of mine..it felt like..being washed away..i realised one thing..
never take for granted what you have..once you've experienced this level of heart ache..
feeling that you've become what you despised..knowin that you can NEVER turn back the clock..
knowin that the problem is right THERE smiting you in the eye...
dont give up..

the saying that we are all just human comes into play..im not using this as a trump card..
im torn asunder..ripped to shreds..but i'm glad dat we hav gotten our groove back on..
im glad that we can maintain a convo..im glad that you are so strong..
i thank HIM for helping you..i thank HIM for the pain he made me go through..
i have learnt that friendship is pure..as it always shall be..
something just touched me..something ive never felt so strong..
a gesture from above..which pulled me along..i cried n pleaded for a sign..
guess you actually get it..i felt the urge to repent..to accept the penance..
to take the plunge..so i take this vow..in the highest of spirit..once more..
im sorry..to you..n you...

i take a vow for eternity..

if i ever break our promise again..
YOU will never see me again..
i will disappear forever..
my story will end..
i will give myself to HIM to be judged..

i will cherish all that we have..
i will forever be in your debt..
i have changed my entire being..
i have driven out what tortured me..
i am now who i really am..

i love you..n you
purely and truly!!
like a brother loves a sister..
nothing less..
i will go the distance and redeem what ive destroyed..

HE has picked me up from my carapace..
HE brushed my tears away..
HE wiped of my blood stains..
and HE said to me..

'you have fallen..and now you must rise..I gave you the gift of friendship..
and now you must keep it lit..do not let this destroy what you cherish..
both of you have kept it going..overcome your grief..console your other..
live on with this great gift..my son..
NEVER..take friendship in vain..love them..
ALL..the same!'

i thank God..you...and you..for keepin this kickin..its been a wild ride..
ive caused all of us so much pain..i wont look back..not anymore..
i want to live the good life..with you all..
i love all of you..without a doubt..
i will never repeat this clot..

so at last i end with these final words..
all this time..
i exist..but never existed..
i live..but never lived..
i love..but never loved..

but now..

im glad..to know you n you..
im glad..to be friends with you n you..
im glad..that we have pulled through..
im glad..that HE caught my soul..
im glad..he warmed me through..
im glad..he taught me about you n you..
im glad..he showed me how foolish i was..
im glad..im no more what i was..
im glad..i have thawed my heart..
im glad..it beats for love..
im glad..we made it work..
im glad..im alive to see it through..
im glad..im still a friend to you..

i thank..you n you..
i love you n you..
through n through..
notins gonna change my love for you n you..
i was all out of love..so lost without you n you..
but now i am worthy of friendship..with you n you..
and without a doubt..

I LOVE YOU N YOU!!
no matter what..no matter when..
i will forever be your FRIEND..

c ya soon..
boss maa'm..
n ur highness..

and thank you for everything
..it really..
means alot..

(babuji..i know ur reading this..dont worry k..its all good..haha..
i know where you live..hehe)

3 comments:

Walltalker said...

You bled out from your eye??? Wow....

But John, you got a broken heart, and thats worse....

Anonymous said...

Who's the girl here?

RyuUgA said...

haha..no worries lar cheang..
umm spinarelli??
i dont think we hav met..
care for an intro??
cuz i cant see ur blog either..
get one on blogspot la..
lol..
nyways..
thx for da commentz..
peace