Saturday, August 30, 2008

im postin...

wow..it sure has been awhile!!
blogger was givin me hell..
after did sum remodelin i lost all the widgets!!
so thanks to a really really really helpful someone..XD!!
its okay again!!
THANKS to you S.S.S.!!(hahaha)

okay anyway..trials is bout a week away...
wow our days are certainly numbered..
ah heck wit dat..cant let dat dampen the mood huh?

ok...now dat im here...i forgot wat i was gona type..
uhh...dang..

write sum random junk..oo yea..a fren n me were writin lyrics one day..and got this..


why do you try when you know its all vain,
why do you strive when u know its all blame,
is it worth all the pain your goin thru,
how bout if you just let DEATH see you through,

cuz this is who we are,
violent in nature,
born with hate,
matured with anger,

never let this pain bring you down,
this world may crumble but dont back down,
that person which keeps you going,
think of her..and KEEP ON FIGHTING!!!

when this is all said and done,
please wont you promise me that you will..
live on for me as i am through,
this pain is too much for me to use,

death is knockin on my door,
it wants to take me back into the floor,
burning my soul for all eternity,
the Holy one will never desert me,

he fetched my corpse from the Devil's plane,
he gave me life and healed me once again,
he sent me back to whence i once came,
to live with the girl who made my life whole,

that wonderful smile which left the stars in envy,
the beautiful maiden who made me smile,
i will never step out of this mile,
i love her without a clue,

guess you will someday feel it too...(refrain and fade back)



(i technically made almost the whole thing..my buddy did the tune..pretty nice actually..
my inspiration was quite alot..most of it came from real HAPPY STUFF!!)

okies laterz den..M........w...............A..................a.......h..........xx

lol
ciaozzzz...

1 comment:

Walltalker said...

Nice one John. keep it up!