Sunday, June 1, 2008

...its been so long since i actually had a peacefull sleep..guess tonite's the nite..

well lookie here..
my earliest post to date..
my dad is probably gona kill me if he see's this..
but..
TOO BAD!!

im feelin tired...
yes..
tired..at 8.40 at night..
finally..i can actually sleep without forcing myself..
this has been the most crazy WEEK of my life..
im sure i wasnt the only one..
but that is another cerita..

so my dear readers..
i am goin to dive into my bed..
and HOPE..to have a regular nap..
dont worry..im a light sleeper..
too light sometimes...
so if there are any orang's who wana text..
go ahead..
i'll entertain you...for as long as i can..
so for now..
tata...
c ya...
have a nice life...
n keep it cool...

n im thinking of doing a MUSIC tag..
yea..so if any of you think its cool..
hit me back..
and i will tag you!!
it has nothing to do with the genre u like..
its just about music..
and thats ALLRIGHT!!!

good evening..
and thx for
patronizing my humble abode..


i bid you...
adieu...

random quote...
~~if you want to be a good archaeologist..you have to get out of the library~~
by~~Indiana Jones~~

lol..just HAD to do that!!

1 comment:

Walltalker said...

Music tag is great...haha, depends on how and what.